Praise and thanks be to God.
Thanks to our supporters for making it possible to give young pregnant women help and hope.
Call us at 337-289-9366 or 877-8-4WOMEN (toll free) for details:
Or Click DONATE Below:
The DesOrmeaux Foundation needs your help today.
The Louisiana Pro-Life Coalition announces the formation of a Congressional Probe to investigate abortion facilities in Louisiana and across the nation.
Even if Roe v. Wade was overturned today, the fight to protect the unborn would be far from over because we have a society that does not yet value human life. Hearts and minds still need to be changed. The Gospel still needs to be proclaimed and witnessed.
“You knew me before I was born” Psalm 139:13-16
“This is a way to help these young women get back on their feet and give them hope for a brighter future”, said Brenda DesOrmeaux, president of the organization. “We help them to understand that they can reach their dreams and give their baby life too,” she said.
The St. Marguerite D'Youville Home for Homeless, Pregnant Mothers:
We are so excited to share with you our home for homeless pregnant women that is now open to pregnant women in need. The home, located in Lafayette, welcomes homeless pregnant women, and in some cases, those with small children.
The home offers the following services:
- Provides women with a peaceful, secure setting, while helping them process their needs, their emotions, and their choices.
- Avails them with access to educational, medical, and professional resources to help them move ahead with their life with renewed hope.
- Offers spiritual guidance to women of all faiths.
- Provides a place for reflection and re-direction of their lives as they look to the future with renewed hope. View our Chapel
The DesOrmeaux Foundation has three ministries:
- The Women's Center
- St. Marguerite d’Youville Maternity Home
- Baby and Me Boutique
The ministries help mothers and mothers-to-be gain hope and confidence for their future by providing emotional and physical support at a difficult time in their lives.
Call us for more info at 337-289-9366 or toll free: 877-84WOMEN (877-849-6636)